|07-14-2007, 08:46 PM||#1 (permalink)|
I'm a leading man.......
Advertise on GTcars - READ HERE
Advertising on GTcars.ca
last updated: july 14 2007
Advertise your products on Ontarios' largest Car community.
GTcars is the premier place to advertise your products and company. We have a member base of 12,000+ users.
GTcars is fueled by drag racers, drifters, show and shiners and all around car enthusiasts.
GTcars, backed by some great sponsors, great staff and users, it's no wonder we are the #1 Car Community for Ontario.
Advertising on GTcars has proven effective for many of our vendors, some have been here since day one!
If you're interested in becoming a site sponsor / vendor please contact contact GTcars here via private message or direct at sales [at] gtcars.ca
Minimum 3 month purchase. All pricing subject to 6% tax. Long term contracts subject to discounts. All plans are prepaid.
What Do You Get When Becoming An Advertiser?
1) your choice of 468x60 banner or 120x120 right side static banner (728x90 is available as well)
2) company name usage as screen name
3) ability to solicit sales via private message.
4) your very own vendor area named after your company (as seen here)
5) ability to post sales and group guys
6) right to be involved in group wide (Canada wide) giveaways (as seen here)
7) official ~~~ SITE SPONSOR ~~~ tag
8) get added to our vendor directory
How do i get started?
Currently we are accepting all types of vendors (exception of car audio / electronics), from online e-stores to store fronts with installation bays. So getting started is very easy.
1) contact GTcars here via private message or direct at sales [at] gtcars.ca
2) prepare your artwork or banner. this is not mandatory but will help with exposure. If you require a banner created, please mention this to GTcars.
3) Make payment via paypal, emt or money order.
If you have any questions, feel free to reply.
Below is a list of current advertisers, please check out their sites!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|